Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No Need For Wires

Horizon Home Theater
I just got a new TV for my bedroom. I decided to get it mounted on the wall since it is a thin plasma television. After I got the mount and got it all hooked up its looked so sexy. But I hated that the wires for the surround system ruined the cleanliness of the installation. But I was very skeptical about getting and all in one. I found a new product from my friends at Gadgetuniverse.com . They have a new product called the Horizon Home Theater system. So I decided to give it a run for my money anyways. It took all but three minutes to take out the box and hook up. I connected it directly to the plasma by a toslink optical audio cable. So I turned on Snatch one of my favorite movies and started to play around with the sounds modes. I kept it all pretty basic and default just added a little bass. Before I knew it I was actually thinking how good is the sound coming out of the back speakers and though to myself wait I don't have any surround speaker just this box below the TV. I do not know how they accomplished something so cool but it actually works. I heard of the Yamaha sound bar and the Bose system but both where way out of my price range. The Horizon Home Theater system only retail for $399.95 and worth every penny. Plus at first I was very skeptical about the quality of the system but It is very well made. I have expensive Polk Audio Speakers in the living room and the construction is on par with those which cost about the same per speaker as the Horizon Home Theater system. Plus I did not really care if it had it or not but it comes with a built in DVD player which made me happy because I did not need to run any more wires to the TV. I'm very happy with this system and think anyone in my position would be. So clean up those wires will ya.

-Vadim K.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger