Thursday, March 22, 2007

We Got Gravity Defyer Style

Finally some other styles of the Gravity Defyer shoes have come in. You now have versions with laces and two other colors mocha and saddle. I'll still stick with the triple black. But I do like the look of the Allessandro. These shoes are just on fire. I had mine on the other day because I knew I was going to do some walking. After walking the farmers market for a while I was really impressed that my calves did not hurt which they usually did. I don't know about anyone else I'm sold on these and will recommend that everyone get a pair or two. Use code : SHOEPROMO to get 10% off and free shipping on the order from catalog page. But keep this between us no one knows I leaked that code. The offer is not even published anywhere yet. :-)

-Vadim

No comments:

Powered By Blogger