Friday, June 08, 2007

Paris Got Fucked and I don't Mean on Video

Paris Hilton got dragged out of her house today and taken into custody and returned to jail. WTF did she break out of prison or something. I think the stupid judge is just making a mockery of this problem and making a name for himself. My friend has gotten multiple DUI's and only did time for his third one. This girl did not even get a second one and they are throwing the book at her. I know she is not perfect but who is. She likes to party and what not but who really cares is she hurting people selling drugs or worse. I think this is just a media frenzy and the judge wants his name all over the media and has the power to do so. I feel bad for her and hopefully she could come out this with her head up high and put this all behind her.

-Vadim

No comments:

Powered By Blogger