Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hurry to Place Your Order! The First Shipment is Almost Here

BACK UP cAMERAThe Automotive Wireless Back-Up Camera and Object Sensor will be in Stock in around November 10th. Hurry and place your order soon the first shipment will only be 400 units and limited quantities for the Holidays. I can safely say that at least half of those are already spoken for. If you want to provide a little more safety in your daily driving or just have something for that troublesome blind spot. I wish I had this cool car gadget installed in my car earlier this week then maybe my fender bender may have been avoided. Now I have fun dealing with two insurance companies and an auto shop and an adjuster. The Automotive Wireless Back-Up Camera and Object Sensor would of allowed me to move out the way when I saw the guy approaching so fast and I would've been able to avoid the whole ordeal completely. Plus this is the only one that has back up sensor that will start beeping when are are too close to an object just like those $80k luxury cars. It is currently only $199.95 and can be pre-ordered on GadgetUniverse.com . Make sure you place your order quickly as stock is limited. I will guarantee this will be the hottest selling gadget for 2007 Holiday season.

-Vadim K.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger