Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Antwone Fisher Likes Steinhausen?

Antwone Fisher

He actually does. I met him at the Scriptwriter's Showcase in Universal City Earlier this year and he fell in love with our products. He loves the way the Steinhausen Classic Automatic Watch looked for himself and though his daughter would love the Home Theater Watch . He also loved the MP3 Voice Recorder and he though it would be very useful to record ideas on. I had a very nice time talking to him . He actually spent about an hour of his time talking to us and was really a down to earth nice guy. We talked a lot about his movie and I had to express how much I liked it. It was one of the few Drama's I actually enjoyed over the past couple of years. I hope to run into him again at another event GadgetUniverse.com will be attending.

- Vadim K.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger